Content Planning For Authors
- Instructional Design Courses – Seven Design Wins for Bridge & A Model for Designing Your Course (if you would like these courses, just let me know and I’ll add them to your courses page)
- SCORM Best Practices
- www.canva.com – recommend downloading as .png – 28 font or larger, font will work with mobile
- www.unsplash.com (free AWESOME stock photos) – can add text to images. *If very large, loads slowly in course slides. *Can use Canva.com to resize
- www.videvo.net – free stock photo and motion graphics. Save as .gif and use in course/cover slide or content slides
- www.iconfinder.com – cut/paste image url and paste into course slide
- www.emojipedia.org – Add awesome emoji’s to your course names and content.
- Multimedia Best Practices – This document aims to provide you the sizes for different placements of videos and images in Bridge. In the last section of this document also is a collection of free resources around the web that you can use to add some zing to your content.
- Embedly Resource List – View a complete list of websites used in the embedly tool.