The Office of Teaching and Learning wants to help you make the most effective use of Canvas as possible, and in order to do that, we have our Curriculum Developer work with instructors and programs to improve and evaluate curriculum on an ongoing basis. The process of developing and evaluating curriculum is structured in the following way:
- Contact the Office of Teaching and Learning to request to add the Curriculum Developer to your course as a Designer or a Teacher.
- Meet with the Curriculum Developer to discuss goals, any problem issues in Canvas, and go over the Course Evaluation Checklist.
- The Curriculum Developer will review your course in Canvas and share the findings with you in the google spreadsheet.
- Meet with the Curriculum Developer again to discuss priorities and to approve necessary changes.
- Develop and improve curriculum as needed.