If technology isn’t working in your class, and everything is on hold until it starts working again, there are a few troubleshooting tips that we recommend before sending a help ticket to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Hardware (computers, phones, projectors, mouses, etc)
- Reboot the device completely.
- Check for updates to the device, and upgrade the operating system as needed.
Software (specific programs or the internet)
- Quit the program and open again, or ctrl+R to refresh your web browser.
- Make sure you’ve updated any software if there are upgrades waiting to be installed.
- Try a different web browser or incognito window (Firefox and Chrome are good ones for Canvas).
- Make sure you have a good WiFi signal.
- Clear your browser cache and cookies.